• Do not work out the day of the procedure.
• Do not tan or have sunburned face.
• Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish oil or IBUprofen 72 hours before procedure.
• No alcohol or caffeine 24 hours before procedure.
• No waxing, tinting or trimming eyebrows from your consultation to procedure.
• Since delicate skin or sensitive areas may swell slightly or redden, it maybe advised not to make social plans for several days. Lip liner and brows may appear “crusty” for up to one week.
• BROW please wear your makeup on your brows to procedure.
• BROW color will be determined by the Fitzpatrick skin type chart. The organic color suites everyone’s skin type perfectly.
• EYELINER do not wear eye make-up to procedure.
• EYELINER Stop Latisse 2 days before and may resume 7-10 days after treatment.
• EYELINER If you wear contact lenses and are having the eyeliner done, do NOT wear your lenses to your appointment and do NOT replace them until TWO DAYS after the procedure.
• EYELINER If you have eyes that tear easily it could be helpful to take an over the counter Benadryl, or other antihistamine, also please take Tylenol or other non-aspirin pain relievers, if approved by your physician, may be taken one hour prior to procedure. (You should always consult your physician if you are on any other medications or you think you might have any health concerns with these medications).
• If taking prescribed medication for procedure we recommend that you have someone available or accompany you, who could drive you home if you so decide, or if it is necessary.
• We recommend ALLERGY TESTING a minimum of 24 hours prior to the procedure. This is done during your consultation, unless waved. If you decide not to do a consultation it will also be waved.
• Ibuprofen, aspirin, and other blood thinners can all thin the blood. If you take these on a regular basis you will need to discuss this with your technician.
• IF YOU ARE DIABETIC: It must be under control and you should consult your physician before procedure. Infection control is very important as you are subject to infection easily and may have slower healing time.
• If you are having LIPS done and have had previous problems with cold sores, fever blisters or mouth ulcers, the procedure is likely to re-activate the problem. We recommend that you have a physician start you on an anti-viral medication 2 days prior to procedure and continue until fully healed-approximately 1-2 weeks after. ASK ABOUT THE RETAIL CHAPSTICK.
Permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
• Pregnant or nursing
• Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• A Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Had an Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Had Botox in the past 2 weeks
• Used Accutane in the past year
Call or text with any questions Infinique @ (920) 858-1877
• Icepack every hour for 10 min until swelling dissipates. Swelling will be worst the morning after the procedure. Place a clean wet paper towel or wet wipe between the icepack and the skin to keep clean from infection. (LINER Tip: apply a thick layer of ointment before tissue, prevents from sticking & pulling pigment.) NEVER USE FINGERS EVER
• EYELINER apply provided ointment sparingly twice daily to treated areas for 7 days.
• After EYELINER PROCEDURE: NO mascara, eye makeup or eyelash curler for 7 days. When resumed purchased NEW mascara.
• EYELINER use sunglasses for light sensitivity, this is normal for the first 48 hours after.
• EYELINER after a few days gently rinse the treated are with a mild anti-bacterial soap. Rinse with water and lightly pat the area dry. You can use a Q-tip softly to cleanse. Do not expose treated areas to the full water pressure of a shower, until the area has healed. Do not soak treated area in a bath, swimming pool or hot tub.
• No heavy exercise for 2-3 days after. Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days.
• BROWS are dried healed for 14 days. After 14 days use coconut oil or emu oil.
• BROWS no water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on treated area for 14 days.
• BROWS avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
• BROWS do NOT resume any method of hair removal, technician will do this at your touchup procedure.
• Do not rub or pick at the epithelial crust, allow it to flake off on its own. Picking can cause scarring. There should be absolutely no scrubbing, cleansing creams, or chemicals.
• Sunbathing will cause pigment to fade. Avoid direct sun light for 1-2 weeks after. Always cover treatment area with 30 SPF or stronger, wear hat or sunglasses to keep color intense.
• Do not swim in fresh, salt, or chlorinated pool water for at least 2-4 weeks following your procedure.
• Use sterile bandages and dressings when necessary. You will not be allowed to donate blood for 1 calendar year following your procedure, per the guidelines of the American Red Cross.
• No facials, botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
• Please note: A complementary follow up will be scheduled 4-6 weeks following the procedure. During this visit, minor touch-ups may be needed to perfect the shape of the new brows. Some client hold most, some half and although rarely sometimes we have to start all over. We schedule the same amount of time for you touch up incase that happens. Pigment retention depends on skin type and condition, age, aftercare, sun exposure, use of certain skin products, pigments used, immune system, activities, medications and other factors. Touch ups are recommended once a year to prevent natural fading.
• Please note: Microblading is lasting 8-18 months.
• Please note: Additional touchups after your 4-6 week touchup there will be a change.
• Please note: Clients 4-6 week touch up must not exceed over 60 days from original procedure else there will be a charge.
• Please note: ALL permanent makeup WILL appear darker and bolder due the pigment being on the surface of the skin and to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all permanent cosmetic procedures. Permanent makeup requires client’s patients for final results.
• Please note: Must receive 24-HOUR NOTICE on all cancellations and reschedules. $100 down payment is nonrefundable and will be the fee with shorter notice, with no shows or if you shall decide not to get your procedure done at the time for any reason.
• Please note: A free consultation is required before booking your procedure. A non-refundable down payment is expected before you can schedule and hold your procedure appointment.
• Please note: Cash & Check is preferred 3% upcharge on Cards payments.
• Please note: Failure to follow post-treatment instructions may cause loss of pigment, discoloration or infection. Remember, color appears brighter and more sharply defined immediately following the procedure. As the healing progresses, color will soften. It is also common for some of the pigment to vanish and then reappear during the healing process. Swollen skin is pushing the pigment out it is most important to ice.
• Please note: Pigment will lighten 30% to 90% this is normal. Adjustments will be made at your follow-up appointment in 4-6 weeks. Your touch-up appointment is made before you leave your procedure. Your procedure price includes only ONE touch-up visit. This visit is free as long as it doesn’t exceed 60 days after the 1st procedure. After 60 days a touch up fee of $150.00 minimum will apply and touch-up price is subject to change with out notice. If you heal perfect and DO NOT need the 30 day Touch-up please call to let us know. Not everyone will need a 30 day touch-up.
Call or text with any questions Infinique @ (920) 858-1877